Roots Yoga will be offering AERIAL YOGA Beginning June 2nd 2018!
Aerial Yoga is a type of yoga which uses a yoga swing to allow students to perform postures that they may not ordinarily be able to attempt on a yoga mat. It combines yoga with moves inspired by Pilates, dance and acrobatics.
Space is limited in the Aerial Yoga classes, you must pre-register. To register for an Aerial Yoga Class…Please Follow the Below Link
1. Register ahead of time. There are only five student spaces per session. If you do not preregister we cannot guarantee you a space. While walk-ins are welcome, preregistered students will be served first.
2. PLEASE ARRIVE 10 minutes before class. In order to make you comfortable in your practice, the fabric must individually adjusted to each student.
3. Fabrics will only be held until the class start time. After this time, we are able to release preregistered fabrics to walk-in students.
4. NO JEWELRY may be worn. This is for your safety of your body and to keep the fabric from damage.
5. Cancellation Policy- All Aerial classes cancelled less that 24 hrs prior to class start will not be refunded. We will honor refunds requested prior to 24 hours before. There is a wait list available for Aerial classes.
- Make inversions more comfortable and accessible for most.
- Allows for full lengthening of the spine while shining a light on where you may need to stretch or strengthen
- Works our pulling muscles which is a great opposition to all the pushing force used in a regular yoga class
- Strengthens and stretches the entire body
- It is super fun!
Please speak to your doctor prior to taking any Aerial classes if any of the following apply to you: the common cold, flu, bronchitis, upper respiratory infections, pregnancy, vertigo, glaucoma, detached retina, any recent surgery, high blood pressure, low blood pressure, recent stroke, heart disease, bone weakness, conjuctivitis (pink eye), hernias, herniated or bulging disks, ear infection, scoliosis, circulatory disorders, or are taking anti-coagulant medications.
If you have any of these we ask that you contact your doctor prior to taking any Aerial Classes. If you have been cleared by your doctor to take Aerial, kindly let your instructor know before class about your condition(s) so we can keep you safe as possible. When signing a waiver at the studio you are acknowledging that it is unsafe to take class with any of these conditions unless cleared by a medical professional.